Patient Account Representative
PAF is currently seeking candidates for the role of Patient Account Representative to join our Co-Pay Relief team in Hampton, VA.
The Co-Pay Relief team members assist patients nationwide that are suffering a life threatening or debilitating disease via live telephone support. This team is responsible for approving, verifying and processing patient’s claims associated with a financial award to help patients afford their medications. A Patient Account Representative answers the incoming calls, collects patient information, and approves applications for the program within a call center environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to work full-time hours from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- Ability to talk and type at the same time
- Previous work experience in a healthcare environment, or medical office required
- Excellent communication and customer services experience
- 2 year of professional work experience
- Hands-on experience working within a customer management database, a plus
Offers contingent upon favorable background check and credit check.
PAF offers all full time employees a comprehensive benefit package. We are committed to bring financial health and prosperity to the people of our organization which is reflected in a total compensation package. Our benefits include: health, dental & visions options, STD/LTD, group life & AD&D, group accident and cancer plans, paid holidays, vacation, sick & personal leave, paid winter shut down, 401k with matching, and various wellness programs.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that makes a difference!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
PAF is an Equal Opportunity Employer