PEGA Systems Architect
PAF is currently seeking candidates for the role of PEGA Systems Architect to join our team in Hampton, VA.
The successful candidate will have at minimum:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, IT, or related field
- Certified as PEGA Sr. Systems Architect
- Proficiency in Java and J2EE
- Proficiency with relational database management systems software including DB2, SQL Server, and Oracle
- 4 yrs. experience as software systems architect, software projects mgr., software apps. manager., software consultant, or similar
Duties include but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing PEGA Rules Processing Commander (PRPC) architecture;
- Leading teams in designing and implementing PRPC solutions;
- Unit and integration testing;
- Developing, maintaining and documenting SQL Server Integration Services packages and solutions;
- Troubleshooting technical issues;
- Conducting impact analyses of new requirements for existing applications;
- Modifying and developing code.
PAF offers our employees a comprehensive benefit package. We are committed to bring financial health and prosperity to the people of our organization which is reflected in a total compensation package. Our benefits include: health, dental & visions options, paid holidays, vacation, sick & personal leave, paid winter shut down, STD/LTD, group life & AD&D insurance, group accident & cancer policies, 401k with matching, and various wellness programs.
To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with attention Angela Walker, or by mail to: Angela Walker, Patient Advocate Foundation, 421 Butler Farm Rd., Hampton, VA 23666. No calls please.
PAF is an Equal Opportunity Employer